Wednesday, August 14, 2013

First things first...

If you're a bride-to-be, I'm glad you have found this page! Congratulations!

I thought I should jot down my thoughts, experiences and journey in planning my wedding, because throughout the process I spent countless of hours googling for the same and didn't come across any blog which appealed to me (gives enough and accurate information). I wish there's a one-stop website for all brides-to-be in Malaysia!

My hope is that you find some useful information here, as I was completely clueless how and where to start and what to look for and what are the market prices for the rentals since there isn't a single reliable local database for Malaysian weddings.

127 days and 15 hours till the big day. What's yours?

xx,
AZ.

No comments:

Post a Comment